Get to know and taste regional breads and folar from Trás-os-Montes
Folar is traditionally used as the Easter bread in Portugal. It is such an old tradition that its origins are unknown. Spend a memorable day and come to the Gimonde village, right in the Montesinho Natural Park, where you can discover the baking secrets of the traditional folar and bread from Trás-os-Montes.
Follow the entire production process of folar and bread from Gimonde, and in the end take one of the products you made with you, fresh out of the oven.
- Folar and bread from Gimonde workshop
- With a gift of one loaf of bread or folar from Trás-os-Montes
- Reservation with: 15 antecedence day(s).
- 3 hours
- All year (except rainy days)
- Minimum: 2
- Portuguese, English, French, Spanish
- Personal Accidents Insurance
Know as well:
There is possibility of lodging.