Azorean rural tour
Discover Azores in an original and unique way. Walk between mountains and sea, participate and meet its ethnography, feel the special flavor of its cuisine, revive their traditions as well, other pleasures that only the Azores can offer.
Meet the symbiosis of culture, history and art of the Azorean people.
- Horse-drawn cart ride to Miradouro do Escalvado
- Participation in several ethnographic activities
- Participation in traditional games
- Regional Licor tasting and traditional biscuits.
- Get to know the style of the Azorean homes intimate space.
- Participation in the kneading and tend of the traditional bread
- Rural lunch
- Stroll Yard / Orchard
- Visit to Blacksmithing Lighthouse.
- Horse-drawn cart ride were the Vulcan sleeps, on Ilha Sabrina belvedere.
- Reservation with: 2 antecedence day(s).
- 6 hours
- All year (except rainy days)
- Minimum: 2 // Maximum12
- Portuguese, English, German
- Personal Accidents Insurance
Know as well:
The activity is accompanied by a guide.
The date of the activity may need to be changed because of weather conditions.
They do not accept credit cards.
We can arrange appointments for Honeymoons.