Experience the tradition of pottery
Ceramics developed and spread in the Neolithic times, when men started settling and farming and grazing. In Aveiro, with its tradition in pottery, everyone is allowed to participate and visit one of the last potteries that still works with clay in the traditional way.
Make the wheel turn, put your hands in the clay and get up close and personal with one of the oldest industries of mankind: pottery
- Tour of the most emblematic locations for Aveiro ceramics
- Visit to the traditional potter’s workshop
- Create a piece by following the master's advice
- Reservation with: 2 antecedence day(s).
- All year (except rainy days)
- Minimum: 1
- Portuguese, English, French, Spanish
- Personal Accidents Insurance
Know as well:
Transport from the city center, to the workshop is not included.
There is a possibility to organize several transportation options by an extra cost, depending on the group size.